Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kimberly & The Dreamtime Lounge Band From Montreal

I've recently made an interesting musical discovery. Kimberly & The Dreamtime, from Montreal. When I saw the band perform recently in downtown Montreal I wasn't sure what to expect. Kimberly is the head and sultry singer of the band along with 3 other very competent band member. Bass guitar, keyboard,and drums. Wow, who knew ? Am I in Montreal, or New York city ? Very impressive songs and musicianship.Jazzy loungy pop music is what this is all about. Kimberly stage presence is impressive I must say. For more details about this new band please check out the website at  http://www.kimberlyandthedreamtime.com/
Here are 2 short videos of Kimberly & The Dreamtime live in concert !




No comments:

Post a Comment